Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Train - Calling All Angels... I can't get over how well done this song is.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd call to schedule a lobotomy for you EQ, but it doesn't seem necessary now [img]wink.gif[/img]


    j/k, i personally can't stand Train and hope they all die in a horrible accident, but to each their own, and if you like them it's fine with me.... I'll just hope they die quietly to myself [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar
    lalala sidesmile

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I like it EQ! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Definitely going to check out some more of their stuff. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I have a fairly broad spectrum of things l listen to - everything from Pantera to The Beatles to Billie Holiday and everything in between..... except country. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    not to intend anything, just a fact I've heard, Train is very big with the gay community for some reason.

    on another not, they've had quite a few songs go over pretty big.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member virtualNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i'm not a fan either, but drops of jupiter was ok [img]eek.gif[/img]

    *quietly slips out back*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Wonder if any of the members are gay? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] 'Cause they're not that good looking (<=== as a "reason" for the gay community interest). In any event, the music is very cool! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 22, 2004 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Slytherin Snape ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Blake the Foreigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    The only song I like by Train is "Drops of Jupiter."

  8. #8
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    drops of jupiter was ok, and calling all angels is coll as well. not my cup of tea, but still well done.

  9. #9
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    I don't know how to describe what I am trying to say. The drums, melody, harmony, and the way it flows is really... I don't have an English word for it. In Russian, you would say, ehto zvuchit, it sounds.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Gotta link to it anywhere online? Even a clip of it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •